The new improved Qsales for Act! is here!
Completely rewritten, the new Qsales v13 is now faster, more feature-rich, and 64-bit compatible. The best part of Qsales v13 is it can easily pay for itself with the money you can save on QuickBooks licenses.
Like in past versions, Qsales seamlessly links your CRM and accounting data together to eliminate double-entry of data, and deliver more accounting visibility to your Act! users, which will make them more productive and informed.
Unlike past versions, though Qsales only needs one QuickBooks license for all Act! users, and allows them to create & edit transactions from within Act!, without needing QuickBooks locally installed, or even open.
Fast Facts about the New Qsales v13 Features:
- No longer need QuickBooks locally installed or open due to the new Qsales Web API, and only ONE dedicated QuickBooks account is needed for all Act! users! Previously it was one-to-one, now it's one to many!
- Create or Edit QuickBooks transactions from within Act!
- Create or Edit QuickBooks Customers or Vendors from within Act!
- Link transactions to Contacts & Companies in Act!
- Line items in transactions stored as their own customer table for better performance & searching
- New integrated reporting feature gives you vital customer insights from within Act!
- Control user security inside of Act! for how they can work with the QuickBooks data.
- Will be Act! v24 (64-bit) compatible, as well as supporting back to Act! v19.2.
QSalesData works with the following US, Canada and UK versions of ACT!
- Act! 19.2 or newer (desktop only)
QSalesData works with the following US, Canadian, and UK VERSIONS of QuickBooks
- QuickBooks v18 Basic, Pro, Premier and Enterprise and HIGHER
- Qsales API must be setup on a Windows Professional or Server based operating system (must support Internet Information System).
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 30-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.